20 Cargo Regulated Agent 2022 - Module 20 - The Role of The Supervisor
Course aims & objectives
For individuals whose work functions include Direct Supervision of any Persons Conducting Security Controls, as per the function matrix.
Supervisors must complete all modules relating to the function of person they are supervising, in addition to the core modules indicated in the function matrix.
Module 1 - The Threat to Aviation
Module 2 - Security in the Aviation Industry
Module 3 - The Trainees Role
Module 6 - Overview of Cargo and Mail
Module 7 - Transport
Module 8 - Acceptance and Dispatch of Cargo and Mail
Module 9A - Prohibited Article and Concealments
Module 20 - The Role of The Supervisor
Course Aims and Objectives:
- To ensure that trainees know the threat to the aviation industry
- To ensure that trainees understand the organisation of aviation security and the role they play to contribute to security.
- To ensure that trainees understand what they must do to establish a robust and resilient aviation security culture.
- To ensure that trainees understand the nature of cargo and mail.
- To ensure that trainees understand the requirements for secure transportation of cargo and mail
- To ensure that trainees understand the requirements for the acceptance and dispatch of secure air cargo and mail.
- To ensure that trainees are able to respond appropriately to prohibited articles
- To ensure that trainees understand the role of the supervisor