Course aims & objectives
HAE Training have designed a bespoke three-day UK DfT AVSEC In-flight supplies course (covering required modules for operators/supervisor and LSSR) which encompasses both the UK DfT syllabus, as well as highlighting key security requirements in and around a regulated supplier site. Our course covers the theory, how we also carry out practical (OJT) within our training facility (particular for those clients that haven't yet got an approved regulated supplier site), where we have a range of bars, carts, boxes and plastic bags along with INERT IED's and Deactivated firearms where we test delegates in contingency planning and escalation processes.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
1. To familiarise trainees with the nature of the threat to aviation and the basic security measures in place to counter that threat.
2. For trainees to understand their role and responsibilities in relation to the security of In-flight Supplies.
3. For persons working in the In-flight Supplies environment to learn about the context and requirements within which they will operate.
Module 01 – The threat to civil aviation.
Module 02 – Security in the aviation industry.
Module 03 – The trainees role.
Module 04A – Access control to the screening point.
Module 04B – Escorting employment and/or visitor passholders.
Module 05 – Overview of in-flight supplies.
Module 06 – Screening overview.
Module 07 – Visual check.
Module 08 – Hand search.
Module 12 – Final search.
Module 13 – Dispatch.
Module 14 – Transport.
Module 15 – In-flight supplies security certificate.
Module 16 – The role of the supervisor.
Module 17 – Local site security representative (LSSR).
COURSE DATES FOR 2023:
Monday 24th - Wednesday 26th April 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Monday 9th - Wednesday 11th October 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
DISCOUNTS & CORPORATE RATES:
1. First person from the company attends - 10% off (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
2. Second person onwards from the company attends - 20% (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
1. We can offer an in-house course at your location; you would require a minimum of four delegates.
WHAT DO I REQUIRE TO ATTEND THE COURSE?
1. You must have a role or starting a role that requires the qualification.
2. You must meet the background requirements to attend UK AVSEC training.