Course aims & objectives
HAE Training have designed a bespoke two-day UK DfT Recognition of Firearms, Explosives & Incendiary Instructor course which encompasses both the UK DfT syllabus, and key experience from our training team that have had extensive aviation security and military careers. The course is broken down into two main parts, classroom and theory, handling of INERT and deactivated firearms and explosive/incendiary devices followed with "live" demonstrations of both on our bespoke range in Norfolk.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
1. To give delegates an understanding of the varying types of detection equipment and methods available to detect firearms, ammunition, explosives and incendiary devices.
2. To ensure that delegates have an understanding of the threat posed by Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Weapons.
3. For delegates to be able to explain the impact Dangerous Goods have on aviation.
4. To enable delegates to understand their responsibilities as an RFX instructor.
Module 01 - Introduction to Explosives, Incendiaries, their Effects and Composition.
1.1 - Introduction to Explosives and Incendiaries.
1.2 - Explosive and Incendiary Devices and their Components Parts.
1.3 - The Effects of Explosive and Incendiary Devices.
Module 02 - Firearms and Ammunition.
Module 03 - Detection of Firearms, Ammunition, Explosives and Incendiaries.
Module 04 - Human Injuries.
Module 05 - Chemical, Biological, Radiological and nuclear weapons (CBRN).
Module 06 - Dangerous Goods (DG).
Module 07 - Instructor Module.
COURSE DATES FOR 2022/2023:
Monday 27th - Tuesday 28th March 2023 - Norfolk.
Monday 26th- Tuesday 27th June 2023 - Norfolk.
Monday 25th - Tuesday 26th September 2023 - Norfolk.
Monday 6th - Tuesday 7th November 2023 - Norfolk.
DISCOUNTS & CORPORATE RATES:
1. First person from the company attends - 10% off (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
2. Second person onwards from the company attends - 20% (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
1. We can offer an in-house course at your location; you would require a minimum of four delegates.
WHAT DO I REQUIRE TO ATTEND THE COURSE?
1. You must have a role or starting a role that requires the qualification.
2. You must meet the background requirements to attend UK AVSEC training.