Course aims & objectives
HAE Training have designed this course to upskill new aircrew working within a UK registered airline with the necessary skills and awareness to be able to return to their respective airlines.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
1. To ensure aircrew of UK registered qualifying aircraft have the relevant aviation security skills and knowledge to allow them to carry out their duties effectively.
2. To ensure that aircrew of UK registered qualifying aircraft understand the legal framework of aviation security and the current threat and are aware of the wider security issues.
3. For aircrew of UK registered qualifying aircraft to learn about the security context and requirements within which they will operate.
Module 01 – The Threat to aviation.
Module 02 – International and National objectives of aviation security and legislation.
Module 03 – General security awareness.
Module 04 – Searching/Checking aircraft.
Module 05 – Protecting aircraft.
Module 06 – Prohibited articles.
Module 07 – Onboard security.
COURSE DATES FOR 2023:
Monday 3rd April 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Monday 16th October 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
DISCOUNTS & CORPORATE RATES:
1. First person from the company attends - 10% off (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
2. Second person onwards from the company attends - 20% (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
1. We can offer an in-house course at your location; you would require a minimum of four delegates.
WHAT DO I REQUIRE TO ATTEND THE COURSE?
1. You must have a role or starting a role that requires the qualification.
2. You must meet the background requirements to attend UK AVSEC training.