Course aims & objectives
HAE Training have designed a bespoke one-day UK DfT AVSEC Managers recurrent course which encompasses both the UK DfT syllabus, as well as all recent (last 03 years) security events, attacks and plots related to civil aviation and other industries, changes in legislation including Brexit updates, recruitment, training & vetting changes.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
1. To ensure that all Aviation Security Managers understand their role and responsibilities in ensuring that a security programme and its implementation meet all legal provisions.
2. To ensure that Aviation Security Managers understand the legal framework of aviation security and the current threat and are aware of the wider security issues.
3. For Aviation Security Managers to learn about the context and requirements within which they will operate.
Module 6.1 – Threat updates and relevant recent incidents.
Module 6.2 – Development of the NASP – regulation updates and impacts.
Module 6.3 – Technology and detection methodology updates.
Module 6.4 – Maintenance of entity's security programme and/or procedures.
Module 6.5 – Maintenance of and implementation of quality assurance programme/compliance and performance.
Module 6.6 – Incident response and contingency planning.
COURSE DATES FOR 2022/2023:
Monday 6th April 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Monday 7th September 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
DISCOUNTS & CORPORATE RATES:
1. First person from the company attends - 10% off (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
2. Second person onwards from the company attends - 20% (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
1. We can offer an in-house course at your location; you would require a minimum of four delegates.
WHAT DO I REQUIRE TO ATTEND THE COURSE?
1. You must have a role or starting a role that requires the qualification.
2. You must meet the background requirements to attend UK AVSEC training.
3. You must have completed the ASM initial or ASM recurrent within the last 36 months.